Care & Sizing
Caring for your Garment
Thank you for purchasing one of our garments. We hope you love wearing it as much as we loved creating and bringing it to life.
In case you weren’t sure how to look after your garment, each item has a specific set of care instructions sewn into the side seam. If you follow these instructions, you should have no problems and the item should stay crisp & beautiful for years to come.
There are some general rules to follow for all our garments:
- wash your garment in warm water with a maximum temperature of 40oC
- wash separately or with items of a similar fabric type
- avoid using fabric softener as this can damage the fabric
- use a low spin cycle to minimise creases
- dry your garments indoors, out of direct sunlight
- avoid spraying perfumes directly onto the fabric